Passive Displacement Ventilation (PDV) System
Passive displacement ventilation, or PDV, is an innovative air distribution system that closely resembles the displacement ventilation system. In both systems, air is supplied at the floor level and extracted from the room at the ceiling level. However, with PDV, no mechanical fans are used to propel air into the room. PDV systems rely completely on the process of natural convection to deliver the chilled air to the end user.
Twenty80 PDV Coil
Twenty80 PDV Coil copyright design comes with integrated drain pan and insulation, condensation issue should not happened given proper design and installation.
Using PDV System conventional over traditional AHUs/FCUs system will yield the following benefits:
• Virtually maintenance free
• Requires no plant room or over-head or under-floor ducting
• Reduces building dead load
• Elimination of undesirable draft
• Vibration and noise free
• Integrates easily into interior design
• Can be completely pre-fabricated and tested off site
• Save at least 20% of required energy as compared to conventional chilled water system
Green Label Certified
twenty80 PDV System is the first Singapore Green Building Council certified PDV System, which reflects our product performance & efficiency. SGBP 2019-2890.