Terms and Conditions
- This website is operated by YiTac(S) Pte Ltd (hereinafter called “the Company”).
- Copyrights and any other rights of all texts, graphics, images、trademarks, logos, etc. included in this website belong to the Company, the original authors, or other rights holders. Duplication, reproduction, modification, deletion, transmission, distribution, etc. of the data on this website without the permission of the Company, original authors, or other rights holders are prohibited by copyright laws, except in cases that the copyright laws allow. Please obtain the permission of the Company in advance before using any of the contents of this website.
- We take every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, but make no guarantees of its completeness. Also, we assume no responsibility for any incorrect or unlisted information on this website.
- Please note that we reserve the right to change the contents/use conditions of this website, or to change, postpone, discontinue or terminate the products/service on this website without notice.
- If you would like to link to this website, please contact us in advance by e-mail "firstname.lastname@example.org" so that we can confirm the purpose and contents of your website. We may decline linking from a website that is deemed inappropriate.
- As a general rule, links to this website should be to the front page, "http://www.yitac.com.sg".
- Please note that the URLs other than the front page are subject to change at our convenience without notice.
- The Company will not be liable for any links to this website. We assume no responsibility whatever for any damage resulting from the use of information on this site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Republic of Singapore.